Main topics will be:
PRE-CONGRESS SEMINAR: COMING EUROPEAN UNION REGULATION OF TATTOOING
- Invited keynote speakers and panel discussion
- The world of tattoos, tattooing and tattooists
- Permanent make-up and medical tattooing, a rapidly growing business
- Tattoo and pigment research at the cutting edge
- Clinical complications, prevention and treatment
- Ink ingredients, chemical analysis and regulatory requirements
- Industry seminars (ink manufacturers and suppliers, instrument makers)
- Tattooist and PMU artists’ seminars
- Tattoo removal by lasers and novel methods
- Frequently asked questions, Q&A session for interest groups
- Commercial exhibition
Pre-congress seminar 1st day in the afternoon.
Main congress 2nd and 3rd day with full program, and parallel sessions in the afternoons, organized by tattooists and PMU-artists.
Tattoos and psoriasis; Embracing one stigma to conquer another by Mads Wedel Kristensen
Maurice Adatto, Congress President
Kristine Heidemeyer, Chairwoman of Local Congress Organization
Jørgen Serup, Chairman of ESTP
Scientific Committee, organizers of the main program
Jørgen Serup (Programme Chairman; ECTP 2013), Wolfgang Bäumler (ECTP2017), Sebastiaan van der Bent (ECTP2021), Christa de Cuyper (ECTP2015), Maurice Adatto, Christopher Hohl, Michael Dirks, Lucia Bonadonna and Kristine Heidemeyer.