Photos © Bern Welcome
WELCOME TO THE 4TH EUROPEAN CONGRESS ON TATTOO AND PIGMENT RESEARCH
It is a pleasure to invite you to the 4th European Congress on Tattoo and Pigment Research. The congress will take place on 26 - 28 March 2019 in Bern, Switzerland.
The congress will gather participants from all over Europe and outside working in the field of tattoos, pigment research, and tattoo related medicine.
Experts will present lectures ranging from the practice of tattooing up to the treatment of tattoo complications.
The ECTP is a multidisciplinary forum for researchers, tattooists, PMU-artists, the industry and the regulators
The ECTP 2019 congress has now been CME accreditated with 7 credit points from the Swiss Dermatology Society (SGDV/SSDV) and 3 credit points from Laserkommission FMCH.
Main topics will be:
PRE-CONGRESS SEMINAR: COMING EUROPEAN UNION REGULATION OF TATTOOING
- Invited keynote speakers
- The world of tattoos, tattooing and tattooists
- Permanent make-up and medical tattooing, a rapidly growing field
- Tattoo and pigment research at the cutting edge
- Clinical complications, prevention and treatment
- Measurement and new research on tattoo inks
- Industry seminars (ink manufacturers and suppliers, instrument makers)
- Tattooist and PMU artists’ seminars
- Tattoo removal by lasers and novel methods
- Frequently asked questions, Q&A session for interest groups
- Commercial exhibition
We look forward to welcoming you to Bern in 2019.
On behalf of the ESTP board and the Local Organising Committee
26-28 March 2019
ECTP 2019 Congress President
Maurice Adatto, MD
University Hospital Bern
ESTP Research Chairman
Jørgen Serup, MD, Professor
Department of Dermatology
Bispebjerg University Hospital