The abstract submission is closed.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
A. General conditions
- Abstracts are required for all oral presentations and posters.
- Abstracts must be submitted before 11 January 2019 at noon
- Abstracts must be written in English
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the programme/abstract book and on the web page.
- Withdrawal of abstracts is accepted if notified in writing and subsequently confirmed by the ECTP Secretariat. It is only possible to withdraw an abstract until 14 days after formal acceptance.
B. Presenting author and registration
- The presenting author must register as an active participant at the congress no later than 14 days after acceptance of an abstract.
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude any abstract that is not followed by participants registration 14 days after acceptance of an abstract.
- Invited speakers shall submit their abstracts accordant with general instructions.
C. Contents of your abstract
- The abstract word limit is 250 words.
- The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the presentation. Write the abstract title in CAPITAL LETTERS. No full stop at the end.
- No identifying features such as names of authors, hospitals, institutions or cities are required in the title or abstract text. You will be asked to enter the name(s) of author(s) and their institution(s), when you submit your abstract online as part of the submission.
The abstract can include the following:
Aim: Clearly state the purpose of the abstract.
Methods: Describe your selection of observations and the experimental set-up.
Results: Present your results in a logical sequence.
Conclusions: Emphasize new and important aspects of the study, and keynote learning points
- All abbreviations must be defined in first use.
- Statements such as “results will be discussed” or “data will be presented” shall be avoided.
- Some presentations cannot follow a standard program and authors are granted free style of abstract as it may be appropriate.
- The scientific committee will review the abstract.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to all authors by January 2019.
- It is the responsibility of all Authors that all studies are performed accordant withnational legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines both with regards to humans and animals. The Scientific faculty of ECTP 2019 reserves the right to reject any submitted abstract that is believed to violate these principles.
- Please verify that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct as it will be used for contacting you.
For all enquiries regarding abstracts and speakers, please contact the ECTP congress secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org