Congress outline - ECTP 2019
Please click on this link to view the final programme
(please be aware that small changes may still occur)
Main topics will be:
PRE-CONGRESS SEMINAR: COMING EUROPEAN UNION REGULATION OF TATTOOING
- Invited keynote speakers and panel discussion
- The world of tattoos, tattooing and tattooists
- Permanent make-up and medical tattooing, a rapidly growing business
- Tattoo and pigment research at the cutting edge
- Clinical complications, prevention and treatment
- Ink ingredients, chemical analysis and regulatory requirements
- Industry seminars (ink manufacturers and suppliers, instrument makers)
- Tattooist and PMU artists’ seminars
- Tattoo removal by lasers and novel methods
- Frequently asked questions, Q&A session for interest groups
- Commercial exhibition
Pre-congress seminar 1st day in the afternoon.
Main congress 2nd and 3rd day with full program, and parallel sessions in the afternoons, organized by tattooists and PMU-artists.
Maurice Adatto, Congress President
Kristine Heidemeyer, Chairwoman of Local Congress Organization
Jørgen Serup, Chairman of ESTP
Scientific Committee, organizers of the main program
Jørgen Serup (Programme Chairman; ECTP 2013), Wolfgang Bäumler (ECTP2017), Sebastiaan van der Bent (ECTP2021), Christa de Cuyper (ECTP2015), Maurice Adatto, Christopher Hohl, Michael Dirks, Lucia Bonadonna and Kristine Heidemeyer.